On occasion, ID Fresh may offer apps, special programs, activities, events or promotions (“Programs”) that have unique or additional specific terms, privacy notices and/or consent forms that explain how any information You provide will be processed in connection with the Programs. You should review the applicable terms before interacting or participating in the Programs.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information shall remain private and some shall be displayed to other Users; We shall always let the User know which is which.
- Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the Platform by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it.
HOW DOES ID FRESH COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We may also automatically receive and collect certain information from your participation in ID Fresh programs or contests, industry and associations, and other anonymous information in standard usage logs through the web server, including mobile-identification information obtained from the equivalent of “cookies” sent to the Platform, including mobile network information, standard web log information, traffic to and from our Platform, tracking inside the Platform and any other available information, from:
- an IP address, assigned to the device used by the User;
- the domain server through which the User accesses the Platform and the functions and features therein; and
- the type of device used by the User (“Device”).
It is hereby clarified that such usage information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is tagged to the unique identifier of a particular Device.
- In order to enhance our ability to provide valuable services and experiences to the User, We may:
- automatically receive, collect and analyse your location information which may be accessed through a variety of methods including, inter alia, GPS, IP address, and cell tower location; and
- collect information pertaining to your Device and your usage thereof, including, inter alia, the names of the other applications on your mobile Device and how you use them, information about your Device, and information about your use of features or functions on your Device.
We may collect the following information, depending on what product and service You use:
- Contact information and preferences (such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and emergency contact information);
- Publicly available information;
- Internet activity, such as Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browsing history, Your search history and information on Your interaction with the ID Fresh Services and our advertisements;
- Device information; and
- Geolocation data, e.g., Your physical location or movements (See “Cookies and Other Tools” below).
HOW DOES ID FRESH USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Generally, ID Fresh may also use Your information to:
- Provide Our products and services to You and make them better,
- Develop new products and services,
- Fulfill Your requests,
- Provide customer service and dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities,
- Send You administrative communications regarding ID Fresh’s products or ID Fresh Services,
- Notify You about special promotions or offers that may be of interest to You,
- Invite You to participate in surveys about our products or services,
- Better understand the interests of our customers and visitors who use ID Fresh Services,
- Maintain ID Fresh’s online services,
- Determine an individual’s eligibility to participate in ID Fresh programs or contests,
- Evaluate how You and other Users interact with our online services,
- Protect ID Fresh and our Users,
- Secure our online services including our Platform,
- Conduct audits related to our current interactions with You,
- Debug the site and service to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality,
- Defend ourselves in litigation and investigations and to prosecute litigations,
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- ID Fresh may also use information collected from You or about You to offer You customized content, including to:
- Recognize new or past visitors to our Platform,
- Remember Your personal preferences, and
- Show You more relevant and meaningful advertisements based on Your interests.
- ID Fresh may also use Your information for other purposes disclosed to You from time to time. When You send an email message or otherwise contact ID Fresh through its Platform, ID Fresh may use the information provided by You to respond to Your communication. ID Fresh may also archive such Information and/or use it for future communications with You to inform You regarding updates, newsletters, offers, new services and promotions.
- In addition, some of our applications and mobile-optimized sites may have location-based features. To deliver these features, We may collect and use location data provided by Your mobile device. For example, We may offer shopping features that allow You to get information about local merchants. By using such applications, You consent to the collection and use of Your mobile device location data for purposes of delivering these location-based features.
- We may use Personal Information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Platform, improving our ID Fresh Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about customers and site visitors and use it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities.
DOES ID FRESH SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- ID Fresh may share Your information within the ID Fresh group companies/associates.
- We shall not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the Platform. We shall not rent, sell or share User information and shall not disclose any of the User’s Personal Information to third parties. However, we share Personal Information with our vendors, contractors, business and service partners, or other third parties (collectively, “Service Providers”). Service Providers may include analysis firms, advertisers, payment processing companies, customer service and support providers, email, IT services and SMS vendors, web hosting and development companies and fulfillment companies.
- Some Service Providers may collect personal data on behalf of ID Fresh. These third parties may be provided with access to personal data needed to perform their functions. In addition, ID Fresh’s practice is to require its Service Providers to keep Your Personal Information confidential and to use Personal Information only to perform functions for ID Fresh.
- If ID Fresh sells all or part of one of its product lines or divisions, Your information may be transferred to the buyer. ID Fresh reserves the right to disclose Your information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities, to respond to valid judicial requests, to address national security situations, to provide security and investigate potential fraud, or when otherwise required by applicable law.
- ID Fresh may disclose Your Personal Information as required by law to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court or other third party where We believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request or legal process served on Us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of Our customers, the public, ID Fresh or others, and to exercise, establish or defend ID Fresh’s legal rights.
- We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the Platform. We will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose any of the User’s personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User’s permission;
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the Platform;
- it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms part of the information We share with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
COOKIES AND OTHER TOOLS
- ID Fresh collect information about You by using cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons and other technologies (collectively, “Tools”). We use this information to better understand, customize and improve User experience with Our websites, services and offerings as well as to manage Our advertising. This information can make Your use of Our ID Fresh Services easier and more meaningful by allowing ID Fresh to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, provide You with more relevant advertisements based on Your interests, analyze trends and otherwise administer and improve Our ID Fresh Services. If We have collected Your Personal Information, We may associate this personal data with information gathered through the Tools.
- Your web browser can be set to allow You to control whether You will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify You each time a cookie is sent to Your browser. If Your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize You when You return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of Your browser may tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting cookies.
- Log data: When You use ID Fresh Platform, our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”), including information that Your browser sends whenever You visit a website or Your mobile app sends when You are using it. This log data may include Your Internet Protocol address, the address of the webpages You visited that had ID Fresh features, browser type and settings, the date and time of Your request, how You used websites and cookie data.
- Device information: In addition to log data, We may also collect information about the device You are using to access our ID Fresh Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether We collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device You are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether You are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information Your device may make available to us, please also check the policies of Your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Interest Based Advertising: ID Fresh hopes to deliver to You advertising for products and services You need or want. ID Fresh, uses common tracking tools, such as cookies, pixels, web beacons, and similar technologies, to automatically collect information about Users for purposes of enhancing their online experience and delivering more meaningful advertisements. Like many companies, ID Fresh may also utilize third-party advertising vendors and other partners to collect this information.
Like most companies, We place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. One way We do so is by allowing network advertising companies with whom We work to place their own Tools when an individual visits ID Fresh Website. This enables the network advertising company to recognize individuals who have previously visited ID Fresh Website and to serve You ads based on Your web browsing activity, purchases, interests and/or other information—a practice commonly referred to as interest-based advertising (“IBA”) or online behavioral advertising (“OBA”).
These advertising companies may also use these types of technologies to recognize You across the devices You use, such as a mobile phone or a laptop, and serve You ads on websites You visit and applications You use.
- Retargeting: One way in which we deliver more meaningful advertisements is through a common form of online advertising known as “retargeting” or “remarketing.” Retargeting works by serving ads on one site based on an individual’s online activities on a different, unrelated site. For example, if You look at ID Fresh products on an ID Fresh website, You may later see an advertisement for ID Fresh products when You visit third-party sites. To do this, ID Fresh or its advertising vendors may use a device ID, cookie, pixel, web beacon or similar technology placed by ID Fresh or our third-party vendor when You visit ID Fresh Website or third-party websites or apps. The placing of these cookies or other technologies on Your device may enable You to be identified across multiple websites. You should consult the privacy policies of our vendors and other websites that You visit to understand how they collect and use Your data.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE ABOUT HOW ID FRESH COLLECTS AND USES INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- Certain ID Fresh Service may ask whether You wish to opt-out or opt into Our offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to You.
- Marketing and other communication
- You may receive notifications and emails from Us on the contact address/es registered with Us. If You no longer wish to receive such materials from Us on a going-forward basis, You may opt-out of receiving such materials. You may send an opt-out request to [email@example.com]. We will endeavor to comply with Your request as soon as reasonably practicable. It is hereby clarified that ID Fresh shall retain such information as collected for registration for a period of one hundred and eighty days after any cancellation or withdrawal of the User’s registration, as the case may be.
- The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details, the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Your privacy choices
You may have certain rights and choices regarding Our processing of Your personal data. Depending on Your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle You to additional consumer rights, including the right (with certain limitations and exceptions) to:
- Know the categories and/or specific pieces of Personal Information collected about You, including whether Your Personal Information is sold or disclosed, and with whom Your Personal Information was shared;
- Access a copy of the Personal Information We retain about You; and
- Request deletion of Your Personal Information.
- If and when user is having his or her name and other details removed from our records, immediately upon receiving the User’s written request to that effect We shall, subject to the terms hereof, remove and/delete all such information.
- If the User no longer wishes to receive notifications about our services, The User may change his/her notification preferences by contacting us at [email@example.com] We reserve the right to close the User account if the User opts out of receiving certain crucial notices that are required by Us to perform the services through the Platform.
- We reserve the right to verify Your identity in connection with any requests regarding Personal Information to help ensure that We provide the information We maintain to the individuals to whom it pertains, and allow only those individuals or their authorized representatives to exercise rights with respect to that information. If You are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a consumer, We may require and request additional information to verify that You are authorized to make that request.
- We reserve the right to deny Your request if We cannot verify Your identify. Where We deny Your request in whole or in part, We will endeavor to inform You of the denial and provide an explanation of our actions and the reasons for the denial.
- We will not restrict or deny You access to our ID Fresh Service because of choices and requests You make in connection with Your Personal Information. Please note, certain choices may affect our ability to deliver the ID Fresh Service. For example, if You sign up to receive marketing communications by email, then ask ID Fresh to delete all of Your information, We will be unable to send You marketing communications.
HOW DOES ID FRESH SECURE INFORMATION?
- ID Fresh will take reasonable steps to protect the security of Your information during transmission from Your computer and/ or mobile to our servers, as well as to protect Personal Information in Our possession from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction however, the confidentiality of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge You to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Information over the internet. ID Fresh cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to Your information; therefore, when submitting Personal Information to ID Fresh Platform, You must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
- If a password is used to help protect User accounts and account information, it is the responsibility of the User to keep the password confidential. You have to ensure that You always log out, before sharing the device with a third party and it is advised that the User utilize a service to protect access to the User’s Device.
WEBSITE IS NOT FOR MINOR
The Platform should only be used or accessed by persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract, 1872. If You are a minor (i.e. You are under the age of 18 years), You may use the Platform only with the involvement of Your parent or guardian. ID Fresh does not knowingly collect or use any information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to order Our products, communicate with Us, or use any of Our online services. If You are a parent and become aware that Your child has provided Us with information, please contact us on the website or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY SITES
- We may provide links to websites and other third-party content that is not owned or operated by ID Fresh. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. ID Fresh is not responsible for the privacy practices of any entity that it does not own or control.
HOW CAN I CONTACT ID FRESH?
- If You have questions about Your information, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the website You are visiting or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- In all communications to ID Fresh, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the website address or the specific ID Fresh program to which You provided Personal Information and a detailed explanation of Your request. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
- Grievance officer
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of our Grievance Officer are provided below:
||91 Springboard, 5th Floor, Trifecta Adatto, 21, ITPL Main Road, Garudachar Palya, Mahadevpura, Bengaluru-560048
- The Grievance Officer shall acknowledge the complaint within twenty four hours and dispose off such complaint within a period of fifteen days from the date of its receipt;
- ID Fresh shall, within twenty-four hours from the receipt of a complaint made by a User, in relation to any content which is prima facie in the nature of any material which exposes the private area of such individual, shows such individual in full or partial nudity or shows or depicts such individual in any sexual act or conduct, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, take all reasonable and practicable measures to remove or disable access to such content which is hosted, stored, published or transmitted by it.
- The Company shall implement a mechanism for the receipt of complaints under the above clause which may enable the individual or person to provide details, as may be necessary, in relation to such content or communication link.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHETHER ID FRESH HAS UPDATED THIS POLICY?