- Place a frying pan on the stove, add cooking oil, and heat it for a few minutes.
- Add dhania and jeera to the pan and roast it until you smell the aroma.
- After that, add dry chilies, dry tamarind, and green chilies to the pan and sauté well for 2 minutes.
- Now, add mint leaves, coconut pieces & turmeric powder to the same frying pan.
- Fry them for about 3 minutes until the mint releases aroma.
- Switch off the flame and let them cool.
- Once it cools down, transfer it to a mixer jar.
- Now, add hot water & grind them to a coarse paste.
- Add 1 tsp oil, a pinch of hing, and ¼ tsp mustard seeds in the same pan.
- Sauté them for a few minutes and switch the flame off
- Now transfer it over the chutney and mix well.
- The mint coconut chutney is ready to be served!
Your Mint coconut chutney will be spicy and have a minty flavor. You can eat it with any breakfast items like dosa, idli, upma, etc. Isn’t this dosa chutney recipe easy to make