Idli ki recipe:
- Transfer the idli batter in a large vessel and check its consistency. If the consistency is not adequate, add some water and mix continuously.
- Add some salt in the batter and mix properly if required.
- After the batter is ready, take an idli steamer and pour 2-3 cups of water and let it heat on a medium flame.
- Grease the idli mould with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Place the idli mould in a steamer when the water starts to boil and cover it with a lid. Let it heat on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the idli is cooked, remove it from the mould into a platter. Serve this idli ki recipe with sambar and coconut chutney.
We hope you liked our very simple yet tasty Idli ki recipe! This recipe is for everyone; it is so light and healthy, and easy to digest. The nutritional benefits of Idli are numerous, but the main benefit is you get the taste and health together! Give it a try and you will know for yourself.
To make Moong Dal Sambar:
- In a pan, take a spoonful of oil and let it heat. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Once you hear the sound of spluttering, add red chillies, green chillies, and curry leaves.
- Sauté for some time.
- Add pearl onions and sauté them properly until they turn brown.
- Now add tomatoes and sauté them properly until they turn soft and mushy.
- Once ready, add hing and sambhar powder. Mix it properly.
- Add water and cooked dal. Mix until the consistency of the dal is thin.
- Allow the sambhar to mix properly.
Garnish it with coriander leaves or any other garnishing of your choice. Your Moong Dal Sambhar is now ready.