- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in your tawa or frying pan and the flame at a medium pace.
- Place idlis into the frying oil and wait until the idli turns crisp and golden in color.
- Please do the same thing with the second side of the idli and take them out of your pan
and place it on a chopping board/paper towel or plate.
- Add garlic, ginger, and finely chopped chili into a frying pan that has hot/frying oil in it.
- Wait/sauté until we notice gold-coloured garlic in our pan.
- Add green chilly along with mustard seeds.
- Add the finely cut onion and capsicum pieces to our mixture and mix/stir them.
- Stir until the edges of onion and capsicum turn into golden color.
- Bring the stove to a low flame and add a teaspoon of soy sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Red chili sauce too to be added following soy sauce.
- After mixing thoroughly, add ½ teaspoon of tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add 1/4th spoon of black pepper powder and keep mixing it.
- Add salt as per taste/required.
- Make a note that all the sauces added to have salt in them, and it’s better we add less
- Mix well.
- Add the pan-fried idlis.
- Mix well so that all the sauces are coated perfectly around our idlis.
- Switch off the flame and wait for a minute.
- Add coriander leaves to the settled mixture.
- Mix them.
The Idli Manchurian we’ve been craving for is right in front of your eyes and is ready to be munched! Serve the Idli fry Manchurian hot and warm and devour the beauty that you’ve just created! This ‘Idli Fry Recipe’ shall be served as a snack or even a meal, but make sure you follow all the steps and do share the recipe and the love for Idli with all your loved ones. All you need is the ‘Idli Fry Recipe’ and a mood to give something deliciously mouth-watering idlis to your tummy!