To Prepare the Red Chilli Chutney:
- Heat a pan on the gas flame and add a teaspoon of oil to it. Add dry red chillies and roast them.
- Once roasted, add the red chillies to the mixer grinder. Also, add onion, garlic, and tamarind to the grinder. Add a little water and grind the ingredients to make a thick paste.
- Transfer the ground ingredients into a bowl. Take a hot pan on a gas flame and add some oil to it for tempering. Add mustard seeds to the oil and let it crackle.
- Pour the oil and mustard seeds over the chutney paste added to the bowl. The red chilli chutney is ready for the dosa.
To Prepare the Gram Flour:
- Add the roasted chana dal in the grinder and add garlic and little salt.
- Grind the dal and garlic to make a smooth powder.
To Prepare the Erra Kaaram Dosa:
- Put the non-stick dosa pan on the gas flame and heat it.
- Put the flame medium, sprinkle water on tawa, and wipe it with a cloth.
- Put a cup of dosa batter on the tawa and spread it following the circular motion and make a thin dosa. Instead of following a dosa batter recipe for dosa making, you can use readymade dosa batter by iD Fresh Food.
Your Andhra style Erra Kaaram dosa is ready. We hope you like the recipe. You can follow us for more delicious recipes. Try our dosa batter recipe and make thin, crispy and tasty dosa that will make you forget the dosa from hotels and restaurants.