For Mysore Chutney:
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Add chana & urad dal and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes on medium flame. Add red chilli and saute on low flame for 10 seconds.
- Add garlic, tamarind pulp, black pepper and sauté it for a minute.
- Add grated coconut, chilli powder, salt and mix it well — cook for 2 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit. Then, grind it into a paste.
For Mysore Masala:
- Apply butter on a pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add one-by-one the chopped onion, capsicum, tomato, carrot to it and sauté a little.
- Add the boiled potato and sprinkle salt as per taste.
- Cover and allow the stuffing to cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Masala is ready; set it in a bowl.
- To make dosa, heat a pan, and pour and spread the batter over it evenly.
- Add oil all around the dosa and cook until it starts to brown on the corners.
- Spread the Mysore chutney evenly on the dosa.
- Place a little potato filling and fold from both the sides. Cook till the dosa is crispy
Your tasty Mysore Masala Dosa is ready!
Serve this Mysore Masala Dosa with coconut chutney, green chutney and sambar, and enjoy it with your family & friends.