Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record as per provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000
This Website on domain name, www.idfresh.in, (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Bangalore, India, (hereinafter referred to as “iD Fresh”).
- This Website is for general information and use only.
- Logos, names, images and trademarks on the website are proprietary rights of iD Fresh. Nothing on the website confers on any user the right to use any such logo, name, image or trademark. The entire content included in this website, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, works or code(s) and the selection and arrangements thereof (hereinafter referred to as "Materials") are the property of iD Fresh and iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd., is the registered owner of " iD Fresh " trademarks/trade names
- The content on the website is rationalized from time to time. All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. While iD Fresh attempts to keep its website information accurate and timely, it neither guarantees nor endorses the content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server.
- As a result of updates and corrections, website materials are subject to change without notice from iD Fresh. The information, including details of products and services, and any offers included in this website are compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change at any time without notice. Commercial use of website materials is prohibited without the written permission of iD Fresh.
- A single copy of the Materials may be downloaded or otherwise copied from this website for non-commercial personal use only, provided however, that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. Any further copying, reproduction, publication, posting, transmission or distribution of any part of this website in any way is prohibited. Except as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any intellectual property right. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of the iD Fresh.
- iD Fresh Food (India) Pvt. Ltd. Is not responsible for the content of external websites. We do not produce or maintain these websites, and therefore iD Fresh will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such websites. By allowing links with third party websites iD Fresh does not intend to solicit business or offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
- Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk. Although iD Fresh takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but iD Fresh and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this website, its servers, or any mail sent from iD Fresh and / or its associates and affiliates will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of iD Fresh and / or its associates and affiliates. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.